FOREWORD

I have created this blog primarily to share my experience in this PLAB journey ,there's been positives and negatives,ups and downs and a lot of lessons along the way.

There aren't many one stop shops for information easily accessible in this life changing journey especially in its new pattern,for example;had someone informed me earlier,I would have taken the UKVI IELTS instead of the normal academic IELTS; that's why i thought to try and contribute my quota for anyone thinking of embarking on this journey

I will try as much as possible to address most concerns and answer most FAQs

Please feel free to post any questions/contributions or suggestions


All content on my blog is only my opinion.It is not advisable to follow me or anyone else blindly.Please cross-check from official websites
Please do not use any of my content, without my permission.

Find out about changes to the PLAB exam here
Dr William Mante ©2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY IELTS

FINANCES FOR PLAB JOURNEY

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS